Christmas Tree Holiday Card
Nothing makes people feel more loved than a homemade card! These cute cards are a quick and easy way to brighten up any fireplace mantel!
- Cut out a Christmas tree.
- Encourage your child to glue the tree to the paper.
- Talk with your child about the colors they want for their tree!
- Your child can either use their fingertips or round sponge brushes to create Christmas lights.
- Let it dry overnight and then encourage your child to address or write a note on the back of the card! Depending on the Christmas tree placement, you can fold the cards in half and write on the inside, but I suggest you leave it open to allow for more writing space!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!