Our online preschool platform is designed to work anywhere in the world. There are no restrictions on where to create an account and go to preschool!
Playgarden for English as a Second Language (ESL)
Attend New York City's best preschool from anywhere in the world, and teach your child English at the same time!
NYC's Premier Preschool Program - Available Worldwide
- Learn from Playgarden Prep's in-person teachers
- Engage in live classes with teachers and students based in the US
- Get a personalized education with feedback from real teachers
- Grow with hands-on materials—practice English with songs and books
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Watch our 1 min video
SAVE MY CHILD'S SPOT NOW
Why attend preschool in English?
Parents can't stop talking about Playgarden Prep's Online Preschool!
See why families have completed over 90,000 lessons!
Why Playgarden Prep's Online Preschool?
As one of NYC’s leading preschools, Playgarden Prep's premier learning model is now available online to provide engaging, hands-on learning to parents around the world, at an accessible price.
Why Online Learning?
Children require consistency and individualized care. Playgarden Online's program combines flexible, "as-you-please" learning with a curriculum that can be personalized for every student.
Who is Playgarden Prep's Online Preschool for?
Parents that recognize that learning a second language is the best gift they can give to their children. Learning early = learning forever!
REGISTER FOR PLAYGARDEN PREP'S ONLINE PRESCHOOL
What you get:
- Individualized Daily Lesson plans
- 26 Weeks of video-based preschool per day
- Hands-on worksheets with guidance from Certified Teachers
- Access to our Video and Music Libraries with over 1,200 lessons and songs, for hours of Edu-tainment
- Progress Reports sent to parents
- Family Membership for multiple students
- Daily Live Classes with Playgarden Prep teachers in subjects such as Music, Movement, and more!
- Access to special events, such as weekly Cooking Classes
- Playdates with friends to promote Social Interaction
- One membership supports your entire family, with free access for all children and caregivers
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1.How do I know if it works in my country?
2.How much does it cost?
We adjust the price based on your local currency, so that more families can afford to send their children to preschool and pre-k. Contact us to discuss payment options for your child's online preschool enrollment.
3.Will it work with my family's schedule?
The main educational component of our program is the Daily Lessons, which include pre-recorded videos, songs, digital worksheets, and printable worksheets; families can go to school when it works best for their schedule.
4.When are the live classes?
Currently, we have a schedule of 2-3 live classes each day during the school week (Monday through Friday), and 2 during the weekend. Live classes are held via Zoom, and are at varying times throughout the week so that children in different time zones can join.