This is a fun activity that works on creativity and strengthening fine motor muscles!
- Hot Glue
- Break the clothespin in half, tossing the metal clip.
- Place the clothespins back to back, and glue them together.
- Once you have eight done, it's time to start constructing the snowflake!
- Begin by making a T-shape, then insert a glued pair of clothespins in between the sides of the T.
- Repeat step 4 and make another snowflake!
- Glue the second snowflake on top of the first snowflake, slightly off center so each tip is visible.
- Offer paint to your child—blue, white, silver etc.
- Offer glitter too!
- Wait for it to dry and do the reverse side.
- Wait for that side to dry. Hang it up to enjoy falling snowflakes!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!