Cut the Rain and Find the Rainbow
This is a wonderful activity to set up on a rainy day, and it’s easy to do!
- White and blue paper
- Markers or crayons
- Child safety scissors
- Glue stick
- Draw a rainbow on the white paper.
- Cut vertical strips on the blue paper, leaving an inch at the top so you can then glue that section.
- Glue the top inch of the blue paper directly on top of the rainbow paper.
- Cut out two clouds and glue them to the top of the blue cut paper.
- Encourage your child to cut the rain!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!