Donut Pattern Game
This is a fun cardboard game to introduce using a key. Play alone or with friends!
- Hand-eye Coordination
- Color Recognition
- Using a Key
- Measure six circles on a rectangular piece of cardboard.
- Measure another six circles (same shape) on cardboard and cut them out.
- Cut six paper towel rolls two inches long.
- Hot glue the cut paper towel rolls in the center of the circles on the rectangular board.
- Using paint markers choose six colors. When dried, add some fun sprinkles on top!
- Cut out six small rectangles and make a key to match.
Using a Key
Tips with Miss Charlotte
Glue the end of the paper towel roll and immediately apply it to the board and hold for thirty second to form a complete seal!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!