Fall Chickpea Dying
- Begin by placing 1 ½ - 2 cups of dried chickpeas in a plastic bag
- Add paint little by little (You can always add more color to make it darker)
- Mix it around and let it sit for 10 minutes in the bag.
- Spread out paper towels or parchment paper on the trays and place the chickpeas on the tray.
- Spread the chickpeas out so they have space to dry. Do not pile them too thick or they will stick to each other and not dry properly!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!