Juggling Joker Pattern play
This is such a fun way to play with patterns. You can even offer tweezers as a tool to pick up the pom-poms, which would add some fine motor skills work to this activity.
- 6 bottle caps
- Hot glue
- Paint markers
- Dot markers
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple pom-poms
- Trace a joker/clown figure.
- Using paint markers, paint it in and outline it.
- Using hot glue, secure the six bottle caps above the juggler.
- Cut out some extra cardboard and make up playing cards with the dot markers.
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!