Ice Cream Counting Game
Ice cream, droppers and counting… this game has it all!
- Hand-eye Coordination
- Pincer grip
- Hand strength and control
- Draw five triangles and make lines like a cone.
- Add the numbers to the bottom, next to the cones.
- Add facial cotton swabs on top of each cone.
- Add colored dye to water and have fun making ice cream flavors!
Hand strength and control
Tips with Miss Charlotte
This activity is not just about counting on a grid! It’s a playful way to strengthen fine motor muscles using the dropper. Ask your child what flavor ice cream they want to make, create that color dye and play ice cream shop together!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!