This is a fun activity that works on subitizing: a match skill that helps to identify the number of things in a set order.
- Number recognition
- Trace 10 large circles and a smaller, half circle on top.
- Paint the head black, and the body red.
- Paint the tops of q-tips black. When they dry, cut them in half.
- Write numbers 1 through 10 on the heads of each ladybug.
- Using a small screwdriver, poke holes in the box for each number.
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!