DIY Stained Glass Leaf
- Hand-eye Coordination
- Pincer grip
- Hand strength and control
- Trace your leaf on construction paper.
- Cut the out the inside, leaving about an inch of boarder
- Cut an equal size portion of the contact paper, and tape it down with the sticky side up.
- Place the leaf on the contact paper.
- Set up the tissue paper beside it, and encourage your child to fill it in!
- When your child is finished, cut another portion of contact paper of equal size and place it sticky side down on top of the image.
- Rub and air pockets out (Using a cloth, or your sleeve, works best).
- Lastly cut out your shape and tape it to the window!
Hand strength and control
Tips with Miss Charlotte
Make one along with your little one and hang them up side-by-side in the window. Your child will feel connected to you every time the sun shines through!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!