Nature Color Hunt
Nature is filled with colors! Sort a rainbow of colors with this engaging nature board!
- Colorful construction paper or paint swatches—we used colorful felt
- Hot clue
- Cut the cardboard to your desired size. Remember to cut a handle little ones can carry it around while making nature discoveries!
- Glue the colorful pieces of paper or paint swatches to the cardboard.
- Next, glue the clothes pins to the cardboard.
- Enjoy Mother Nature and find the rainbow!
Tips with Miss Charlotte
This activity is fun indoors and out! Use the board again and again to find and match colors wherever you are!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!