Magnetic Heart Puzzle
- Magnetic Tiles
- Easel Sized Paper
- You can adjust the number of pieces according to your size. If you follow the image shown, then you will need to tape several pieces of easel paper together to make a larger canvas.
- Lay out the puzzle on the white easel paper.
- Trace the outline of the puzzle.
- Then begin to trace each piece, slowly moving each one away once done.
- When the entire puzzle is outlined, use a marker to trace over the pencil lines. Match the color of the marker to the color of each piece. This will help your child identify where to place the pieces!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!