This is a great activity to get those gross motor muscles working, while also working on fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Pink, purple, and blue construction paper
- Snowflake stickers
- 'The Mitten' book by Jan Brett
- Trace a mitten 10 times on alternating pieces of colorful construction paper.
- Write the numbers 1-10 on each mitten.
- Hang the mittens on the wall and encourage your little one to put a sticker on each mitten to match the number on the mitten!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!