Painted Wooden Trees
- Start with true green and paint one tree all the way down to the bark—use the bark as a place to hold and rotate the tree.
- From that true green color, add some white.
- Play around with it, always using the true green as your base color.
- If you add a little yellow to the green, the next one add yellow and white.
- Keep the cup of paint aligned with the tree you paint so you can know which color goes with which tree---the paint may vary as it dries. This way if you need to do a second coat, you will know which paint cup to use.
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!