This is a wonderful activity that works on fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, phonics, and color sorting.
- Rainbow painters tape
- Dot stickers
- Sturdy cardboard box
- Make a rainbow in a different direction
- Using painters tape, adhere tape around the box
- Write the alphabet, over all of the colors
- Using that color/letter key, write the letters on corresponding dot sticker
- Set the rainbow box out with the dot stickers and encourage your child to match the letters,
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!