Rainbow Screw Caps
- Rainbow and white colored paint
- Paint brushes
- Sturdy cardboard box
- Hot glue
- Rainbow and white colored caps from snack/applesauce pouches (keep the inside twist!)
- Paint a rainbow with some fluffy clouds and have fun with it!
- Wait for it to dry and then, using a screw driver, poke holes where you want to place the bottle caps.
- Insert the internal twist and secure it with hot glue.
- When it’s dry, twist on the bottle caps.
- Leave this out on the shelf for your little one to practice twisting the caps on and off.
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!