Rainbow Shape Sort
Set the clothespins next to the cardboard and encourage your child to match the shapes. This activity works on strengthening fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and spatial reasoning.
- Crayola pre-cut construction paper shapes
- Hot glue
- Choose 12 shapes, two per each color of the rainbow.
- Cut out two of each shape.
- Glue the shapes to the cardboard, in the order of the colors of the rainbow.
- Glue the corresponding shapes to clothespins.
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!