Roll the Dice Christmas Tree game
- Dot Stickers or Dot Markers
- Easel Paper
- Draw a Christmas tree and add a star!
- Add numbers to the tree, as if the numbers are Christmas lights.
- Encourage your child to roll the dice and count the number of dots. Then match the number of dots on the dice to the “Christmas light” number.
- If you choose to do this activity on the floor then you can use dot markers; if you want to do a standing activity, use dot stickers!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!