DIY Roll the Dice Snowflake Game￼
- Dot Stickers or Dot Markers
- Easel Paper
- Draw three snow people. Give them facial features and dress them with a hat and scarf!
- Add numbers to the top of the paper (as if the numbers are snowflakes)
- Encourage your child to roll the dice and count the number of dots. Then match the number of dots on the dice to the snowflake number!
- If you choose to do this activity on the floor then you can use dot markers; if you want to do a standing activity, then use dot stickers!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!