Summer Sun ABC
- Cut a large circle out of the cardboard.
- Paint it yellow (your child can help on this step!)
- When it dries, add a face.
- Write each letter of the alphabet on your yellow dot stickers and place around the circle.
- Write each letter of the alphabet on separate clothespins. Make sure to put the letter at the top/opening of the clothespin. Make note to also write the letter so that the child can see the correct direction when holding it open to match to the letter on the sun.
- Set the clothespins up around the sun and encourage your child to match the letters to create the rays of sunshine!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!