This is an easy way to keep your little one occupied in the car without a screen!
- Place moving tape on one side of the board. It’s alright if they overlap, but be sure not to wrap the tape around the board—the paint won’t adhere to the other side on top of the tape.
- On the other side, paint the chalkboard paint vertically. Then do a second layer horizontally.
- Once dry, adhere a piece of chalk and an eraser to the board using Velcro. You could also put them into a small Ziploc bag instead.
- On the taped side, write your child’s name on top and make lines for them to practice directly below.
- You can do the same with the dry erase markers and even stickers! Velcro them to the board, or simply put in a small bag.
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!