DIY Turkey Haircut
This is such a fun activity that strengthens those tiny hand muscles and develops scissor skills. Hanging the activity on the wall encourages the child to use whole arm muscles, which builds gross motor skills. My daughter had such an enjoyable time with this DIY turkey haircut activity, I might even suggest cutting more “hair!”
- Orange, Red, Yellow, and Brown Construction Paper
- Trace a turkey, add facial features!
- Cut strips of red, orange and yellow paper.
- Tape the strands of cut paper around the turkey.
- Hang the turkey on the wall using painters tape!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!