Valentine’s Day Sewing
This is a fantastic activity that builds focus, resilience, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination.
- Embroidery ring
- Felt (I found pink and purple at the Dollar Tree)
- Thick needle (children’s needle)
- Pony beads and/or buttons
- Cut the felt over the ring for size.
- Place the felt in the ring and secure tightly.
- Trim the edges so there are no hanging parts—those would get in the way of sewing!
- Thread a needle for your little one and set out buttons and beads as you wish.
Focus and Concentration
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!