This is a fun play material to leave out or take on the go to explore out in nature!
- Multi-colored cellophane
- Hot glue
- Glue stick
- Trace a wand 12 times; choose the size and shape you want.
- Cut the middle out evenly on all 12 wands.
- Cut pieces of cellophane out to fit the center.
- Using glue stick, adhere the cellophane to the middle of the cardboard.
- Using hot glue, adhere another wand cut-out on top of the one with cellophane. This will strengthen the stick so your child can play and explore with ease!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!