- Trace the bottle cap over the plastic and cut out two circles.
- Drill the screw through one bottle cap from the inside out and remove it.
- Drill the screw into the other and remove it.
- Drill the screw back into the first bottle cap ¾ the way from the inside out.
- Tie the string around the inside and knot it.
- Drill the screw the rest of the way while attaching the second bottle cap.
- Using the hot glue, adhere the plastic rounds to the outer part of the bottle caps.
- Let dry and enjoy this fun toy!
Enjoyed these DIY projects?
Join the Playgarden Online community today for more preschool activities at home!